Ring Sizing Guide
How to measure your ring size
- Cut a string that is about 15cm long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimetres.
- Use the ring size chart below to translate the measurements into a ring size.
- Grab the following: A strip of paper; Ruler; Pen/marker
- Cut a thin strip of paper about 100 millimetres long.
- Fold the thin strip of paper around the finger at the base and close enough to your knuckle.
- Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- Use the ruler to measure the length in millimetres to give you the circumference.
Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using the ring size chart below.
Note: All our rings are measured using UK sizing